If you are looking for a massage school in the Houston area or more specifically the Clear Lake area, or anywhere else in the state of Texas, you should consider a massage therapy school that practices “excellence in bodywork.”
“When you are able to comprehend how the human body is constructed and discern its marvelous inner workings, how massage therapy can enhance and improve these, you will have a true appreciation of how beautiful and amazing both can be.”
– Dr. James F. Wray, Owner
This website is provided to the perspective student and intern clinic client as an information resource. If you have additional questions after viewing our site, please contact us at our school at 281-488-3903 or toll free at 1-888-488-3903. For information on becoming certified as a personal trainer, please log on to www.txasm.com.
Massage School Objectives
- To instruct, assist, and encourage students in the art of Swedish Massage Technique.
- To present, explain, and cultivate a comprehensive understanding of the structure and function of the human body.
- To acknowledge the effects and benefits of massage therapy through practical working knowledge and an understanding of the State curriculum, as provided by the Texas Department of Health.
- To provide an understanding of self-care, including proper movement during a massage session, for safety and injury prevention as well as facilitate a long and prosperous career.
- To equip the student with the skills necessary for planning, beginning, and successfully operating a business in massage therapy.
MS0135 / ME1473